Due to an influx of new and exciting client wins, we are expanding our Consulting team at Boxfish— The leading ethical independent UK wide utility consultancy.
We’re looking for an industry experienced Energy & Utilities Consultant to join us in delivering a Utility Management Service that’s transparent and client focused at all times.
This role will need you to be a self-starter with the ability to plan your workload effectively. After some basic training in our systems, ethos and values you’ll hit the ground running. The role is flexible, allowing you to be based anywhere in the country. However, you should have the ability to both work from home and work from our offices in Glasgow if required.
At Boxfish, you’ll be part of a high-performing KPI driven team that delivers first-class service and industry-leading results. The role will cover:
• Managing an exciting portfolio of important clients; (with support whilst training)
• Procurement of energy and water contracts
• Managing incoming client Enquiries.
• Managing Clients expectations.
• Meeting Clients and building relationships.
• Delivering all the clients administration needs.
If you have an analytical mind, a keen eye for detail, excellent communication skills, and previous experience working for a client focused service company – we want to hear from you.
We’re an ambitious company, and we expect a lot – but we also give a lot in return. You will be rewarded with an Industry leading and competitive salary, training to expand your skill set, and opportunities to advance within the company.
Sound like your kind of job? Let’s dive in…
We’re looking for someone who is:
• A self-starter able to work remotely.
• A Doer Seller as you will have experience of finding opportunities for new sales in your dealing with clients.
• A people person and a team player.
• A problem-solver
• Outgoing with plenty of positive energy.
• Organised with attention to detail;
• Ambitious and willing to learn new skills; (and there will be many)
• Always able to deliver a first-class service to stakeholders and clients (once trained)
As a successful applicant, you will have:
• Experience working in a similar role for an Energy Supplier, TPI or Consultancy (essential);
• Formulate market analysis reports.
• Experience working in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment (required).
• 1st class numeracy skills, for working with contracts and queries (essential);
• A high level of literacy, for corresponding with clients (essential);
• Experience working with databases (essential);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Office (essential);
We offer a industry leading competitive salary and commissions package, which is dependent on experience; 30.5 days of holiday to begin with; and plenty of opportunities for training and development – and that’s just for starters.
Expected start date will be start of January 2022.
We know it can be hard to take time off work, so the first interview will be by telephone and will be arranged at your convenience. In the first instance, please apply with your CV and current remuneration to : Morrison@weareboxfish.com
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION:
TUESDAY 7 DECEMBER 2021