• Contacting potential clients – this involves working with incoming marketing data to reach prospects who have indicated an interest in company services
• Creating opportunities and managing your own pipeline effectively
• Working closely with our Marketing Department
• Accurately presenting our products and services to prospects over the phone
• Upselling to customers who require a more extensive package
• Accurately and succinctly explaining product pricing and negotiating bulk or package pricing
• Accurately and efficiently entering customer information into company databases
• Maintaining a list of potential leads and follows up with those customers by making subsequent sales pitches
• Assisting sales colleagues with meeting arrangements and customer sales calls
• Contact customers in response to correspondence or feedback
• Maintaining a working knowledge of all Boxfish products and services sold and keeping abreast of industry developments by reading current news or attending workshops
• Working with a leasing company who refers prospects for finance when needed.
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualifications:
• Inbound / Outbound and New Business experience
• Sales skills
• Excellent communicator
• Telephone skills
• Customer service skills
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to effectively manage a sales and customer pipeline
• Lead generation – acquire new leads and build on current lead database
• Achieve and exceed your role’s key performance indicators
Boxfish actively encourage a flexible hybrid working model, meaning you’ll be working from home 90% of the time – no more commuting to work!
Additionally, from April 2023 we will move to a 4 day week, meaning you will enjoy 79 paid days leave a year – and a guaranteed long weekend every weekend.
We offer a very competitive salary which is dependent on experience, 30.5 days holiday (until April 2023), and plenty of opportunities for training and development—and that’s just for starters.
We know it can be hard to take time off work, so the first interview will be by telephone and will be arranged at your convenience. In the first instance, please apply online with your story and relevant work info to:
IMPORTANT: A covering letter should also be supplied and be mainly about you and why you are right for the role. The covering letter should provide your name, contact details, job role applied for, reasons why you’re right for the job, why you would like to work for Boxfish, and a little bit about yourself (favourite film, music taste, hobbies etc).
Both CV and covering letter are required for the application to be processed.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION: ASAP