Due to an influx of new and exciting client wins, we are expanding our team at Boxfish— The leading ethical independent UK wide utility consultancy.
We’re looking for an industry experienced Operations Team Lead who has managed teams in previous roles and is looking to take the next exciting step in their career.
This role will need you to be a self-starter with the ability to plan your workload effectively. After some basic training in our systems, ethos and values you’ll hit the ground running. The role will involve working remotely throughout the UK with paid travel to Glasgow periodically.
• Manage the workload of consultants and service advisors and ensure that client deliverables are met and exceeded
• Responsible for the quality of the delivery process and continual improvement of delivered services
• Hold responsibility for the renewal of existing SLA arrangements with client base
• Be the relationship conduit between Boxfish and our clients
• Fully responsible for a portfolio of key clients – act as their energy and water specialist
• Cross selling / upselling of services to existing clients via our suite of consulting and sustainability services
• To generate own leads through networking and prospecting
• Coordinate the onboarding process for new clients with our sales and delivery team
• Provide management information to inform business decisions including performance and KPI reporting for the team
• Lead internal and external stakeholder meetings as required, managing the communication of progress updates internally and with customers
• Mentor and develop direct reports fostering a high-performance team culture
• A minimum of 5 years working in the UK energy and water industry pace
• A minimum of 1 year in a business development capacity
• Team management experience in a fast-moving environment
• An in depth understanding of flexible purchasing / energy baskets / risk management strategies – Highly Desirable
• Understanding of carbon reporting & compliance schemes such as SECR
• Excellent presentation skills
• A confident presenter
• Strong proposal writing skills
• Advanced user of the Microsoft Office Suite, notably specialist in Microsoft Excel
We offer a industry leading competitive salary and commissions package, which is dependent on experience; 30.5 days of holiday to begin with; and plenty of opportunities for training and development – and that’s just for starters.
Expected start date will be early 2022.
We know it can be hard to take time off work, so the first interview will be by telephone and will be arranged at your convenience. In the first instance, please apply with your CV, covering letter and current remuneration to : Morrison@weareboxfish.com
The covering letter should be about you and why you are right for the role. Both CV and covering letter are required for the application to be processed.
CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION:
FRIDAY JANUARY 28 2022